2.14.2011

We dig paisley

First of all, a big THANK YOU to everyone for your kind words and support!!!

Did you know I have 14 blog post drafts? It's common for me to start blog posts and never finish them.

It's been veeery quiet around here lately, and I can sum up the reason for that in two words: nausea + vomiting.

I'm so very excited to be pregnant, but man, I haven't felt like myself these past few weeks. I've been confined to my bedroom and working from home busy with those two words above. I've left this bedroom a mere once since getting sick (not just my apartment, but my bedroom). What's going on in the outside world? Without the internet I'd probably be crazy right now.

So, sorry for infrequent posting. My real life is a bit queasy at the moment. To make amends, here's our official "I peed on this and it said 'baby'" picture, back before my relationship with food hit the rocks:

Just a coupla' hipsters. That mustache reminds me: Doubt opens this week! Go see Seve as Father Flynn at the Black Box Theatre and have a grand ol' time. Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

Hooray for sticks + pics that make it official to the rest of us :)
I'm dying to know how far along you are!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kate said...

yay for pregnancy. boo for sickness in pregnancy.

i am getting doubt tickets soon! the poster for it was so awesome. i might be flying solo, so if you see me, say hi or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...