2.25.2011

Quick Update

Sorry for the lack of updates, but for those who are not yet aware, I'm currently in Texas for the funeral of my Aunt Pam. She was a wonderful woman who was young and healthy, so her death came as a shock to all of us. She passed of a pulmonary embolism and leaves behind her husband, four children, and a new baby granddaughter. It's been a really rough week for everyone.

I'll be back in town mid-March. For those who've asked, I'm currently at the tail-end of my ninth week of pregnancy, and everything is going well. I'll see you guys soon.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is horrible news Jules. Condolences to your whole family.

Glad to hear your pregnancy is doing well. That is at least something of good. Can't wait for your return we all miss you!

Brittany said...

congrats on your pregnancy! lovely blog!

Chris & LaTrisha Mars said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt it is always hard to loose a loved one. But Congrats on being pregnant I hope that it goes well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...