5.31.2011

It's been so long since I've posted that every time I sit down to write I find I don't know what to say, or I have so much to say that I don't know where to start. Perhaps I'll just move on to the big news.

Yup, we're having a boy! I'm currently 22 weeks along and no longer puking my guts out. Eating is still a chore, which is becoming a real problem since I lost weight after all that throwing up in my first trimester, though the weight of the baby has kept me somewhat even . . . nonetheless, Doc says if I don't start eating a horse everyday to keep my weight up he might . . . what? Force Big Macs down my throat? Not too sure. Lord knows I'm trying.

Anyway, time to eat a horse.

5 comments:

McKenzie said...

oh what a boy! that kid is hung. hahaahaha

kate said...

Hooray! So exciting!

I know your not supposed to stay stuff like this out loud but- we totally want a boy first.

Kara said...

Yay!!!! So happy for you guys, hope I mentioned that... Also, now I know who to give a bunch of baby clothes to! We have so many that haven't even been worn by our guys. :D when will you be out this way? I hope we don't move before you guys get here. Though, if we do our apartment is awesome and you guys could live here!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Jules! I've been worried since you haven't posted in months, but I'm so glad to hear that your baby is doing well! I hope you get feeling better!

Rachael said...

that is most definitely a boy, gosh, that thing could be another leg. holy moly. ha! congrats seve and jules! love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...