3.05.2010

Little List and We Are Animals

Friday again! But a sad, gray one. Here’s a little list of five chill, gray Friday songs:


Has anyone seen Wrangler’s new ad campaign We Are Animals? From an advertising perspective, it’s a brilliant way to reposition the brand from old, pokey cowboys to hip youth. The ads come in a red series and a night/swamp series, and there’s like a bajillion of them, plus videos. Before you click on these links I should warn you some of the ads are pretty racy: red & night.

I can’t decide where I stand on it. When I first saw the campaign I was so impressed with the emotion and instinct behind it; the word “raw” comes to mind. And I liked the nitty gritty messy models. But then again, is that a bloody butt crack I see? Ew.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...