9.25.2006

Sunny day, lonely day

My great grandpa is having terrible back problems so my grandparents have taken a trip to California to take care of him and work things out with doctors and such. I'm worried about him, and my great grandma, because he's been taking care of her this whole time.

This is my first day off in a while and I don't know what to do with it. It's already 4pm, maybe I'll take myself out to dinner. Things have been so lonely and strange without Ben. He's the whole reason I moved back up here and now we're broken up and he's in Seattle. I can't wait to move, can't wait to go back to school. I'm sick of Oregon, I admit it. I think I just don't sit well when I come back to old stomping grounds. No more Portland, no more Amarillo, but I don't know where I want to live. I'll be in Salt Lake later this week for the big-badda-boom LDS General Conferance. I drew a self protrait today with my new box of crayons. My face came out too narrow, my lips too big, and my nose too long, but my hair looked great.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comments:

secondhandwings said...

I hope your Great Grandpa finds some relief.
...don't get too sick of Oregon, I still need somebody to waste time with at work.
and have fun at the LDS conference, you seemed pretty excited about from what you were sayin. I hope you get that internship.
Jadon
P.S. I didn't know they made crayons in emo colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...