1.17.2011

Photo Snappy Time

As was a goal in my resolution post, Seve and I got a new camera! The Canon Powershot SX210 IS (in gold, of course).

After some research, I decided I didn't really want a DSLR, but something compact that still packed some great manual features. I would have liked the Panasonic Lumix LX5, or, sweet heavens, a Leica, but considering I'm not actually a good/experienced photographer or, you know, made of money, the SX210 fit the bill.

Here's some sample shots:

Oh hai Jen!

Mah office books.

Obligatory artsy brick background picture.

Ditto.

These are all a bit aperture-nutso, but I'm still happy with our first experimental shots.

4 comments:

brandilyn said...

jules-oh-jules, you are the prettiest person in the history of pretty people!! and i like your "obligatory artsy brick wall photo." we've got the one behind our apt/store, and there are ALWAYS "photographers" back there taking SUPER indie pics (although who am i to talk, now that my outfit pics are almost always there? haha). love it.

Rachael said...

i'm loving your hair! i'm excited for your new camera too, dan just got one for me for christmas. love you jules!

Anonymous said...

obligatory artsy brick wall photo. yes.

soooo excited to see what you do!

chelse said...

sweet new camera.... you'll love it. Looks like everyone's getten cameras these days, us, you, Rachael, Kenzie.... geez

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...