11.23.2010

Do these boots make me look fat?

I've had some really crappy online shopping experiences lately.

Ever since Russia, I've been looking for a pair of rich, luxurious, over-the-knee suede boots that wouldn't remind me of a pirate or stripper. And were in my budget. So, I bought some boots recently. They never showed up. In fact, 2 days after ordering them I received an email saying I'd been refunded, with no explanation as to why.

The site was the sketchy AMIClubwear, an "in da club" store that's pretty ridiculous, so it's not like I can allow myself to be shocked at the matter in which they handled the transaction. I'm still bummed, though. These boots were only $16, an amount I didn't mind taking a risk on for boots that would either look super cheap or just fine. I was banking on just fine. Guess I'll never know.

I put a frame around that so it wouldn't just be a boring picture of dancing legs in boots.

Poo. I really wanted some $16 boots. Screw you, AMIClubwear, screw you.

1 comments:

chelse said...

the frame looks super sweet around the boots.... and I want them both

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...