10.21.2010

On All Fours

Well, I think ya'll know by now how much I love this wolf by Rosie Music. While procrastinating plot outlining I made this little cover for my NaNoWriMo novel. Seve thinks my title suggests an innuendo; my friend Daniel said if I wanted an innuendo I should have named it Doggy Style.

Well, I'm here to say that I hope my cover and title alike suggest a werewolf novel without silly full moons, silver bullets, or innuendos; but rather awesome Buddy Holly references and book smart wolves.

But, you know, without being all hipster-pretentious. Actually, this cover doesn't really convey my story at all, I just thought it was cute. Maybe too cute. Because there's scary stuff in the novel too, like getting your hand ripped off, accidentally eating your favorite horse, and whatnot.

2 comments:

chelse said...

love the cover jules. And please let me read this book first. All this scary stuff you say is in it makes me wonder what it's all about!

Mallory said...

...I was all for it until you said no innuendos. I'm actually writing a book myself, and I'm hoping the Steel Erection Company will sponsor it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...