10.18.2010

Lord shake her bones and make her mine

Finally got around to posting this! About a month ago, Seve and I saw Joshua James. This shouldn't seem like such an amazing feat, but it really is. We've been trying to go to a Joshua James show together before we even started dating.

The first time, Seve and I had only just moved on from making eyes at each other in class to openly flirting and getting to know each other. I thought he was cute and invited him to attend the show with me. He said yes, but then ended up having to deal with an unpleasant ex-girlfriend situation. Another time, I was avoiding an ex-boyfriend who I was sure would be at the show, and declined Seve's invitation to avoid an awkward encounter. I regret not being brave and just going with that cute Seve fella. After that, Seve and I missed out on Mr. James several times by simply being out of state (Texas, Missouri, Russia ... yeah) but here we are, a couple years later, and we finally got to see this artist we love so much - he's one of "our" artists, so it was about time.

For you, Seve. I know I can be selfish sometimes, and grumpy and scared and silly and lame. Thanks for loving me anyway. I happen to love you just as much. I'm trying everyday to be the person for you that you are for me.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

isnt joshua james the greatest? we love him! he puts on a great show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...