2.12.2010

Little List (and a song)

I get so excited on Fridays. Embarking on a fresh, new weekend feels so nice since my week is dominated by an 8-5, know what I mean? Seve and I will be seeing the 11:30 showing of the Blind Side tonight at the cheap theatre. I'm so excited. I love me some sassy Sandra Bullock.

In fact, here is a little list of movies. Sandra Bullock's on it!

Movies I love shamelessly and are pretty much my favorites:
Heartbreakers, Whip It, Practical Magic

Movies I’m usually too embarrassed to admit I love and are pretty much my favorites:
Hot Rod, Anchorman

Movies I can totally admit outloud at a party that I love and are pretty much my favorites:
Lars and the Real Girl, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Movies a lot of people love but I don’t like:
Donnie Darko, 500 Days of Summer, Juno

Movies a lot of people don’t like but I love:
The Village, V for Vendetta, Heathers

Movies I was so pumped to see but were disappointing when they finally came out but now that some time has passed I’ve grown to really like them:
Nacho Libre, Marie Antoinette

Movies I grew up on but probably wouldn’t have liked had I seen them for the first time as an adult:
Labyrinth, The Last Unicorn

Movies other people like because they grew up on them but having seen them for the first time as an adult I don’t like them:
The Dark Crystal, Beatles’ Yellow Submarine

Movies I grew up on and would have still probably loved had I first seen them as an adult:
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Edward Scissorhands, Pretty in Pink

Movie I can’t believe no one’s ever heard of or seen:
To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar

Movie that I grew up watching and never thought was very scary but I showed it to one of my volunteers in Russia and she ended up crying:
Lady in White


On that note . . . have a Happy Valentine's Day with this little love song!

Anala by King Khan & BBQ Show
||

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

oh 500 days of summer. didnt even make it through it.

but, I LOVE PRACTICAL MAGIC!

p.s. its 11 at night, can you hear the snow plows?!?

Carianne Hoshiko Hirano said...

Haha that volunteer was me! I think I was a little tired too... anyways, do you remember you told me about that little red headed girl who is a fashion expert? What was her name again?

Jules said...

It was Tavi! Just go to 'Style Rookie' in my 'ohnopeeps' links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...