2.12.2009

Where are you going to?

Alright, I think it's time for me to unveil my latest happy: Seve and I are going to teach English in Russia this fall. It's through the same program I went to China with, only this time I've been hired on as a Head Teacher. Which means I get to go for free, and I'm offered a stipend. As my husband, Seve goes for free too. He served his two-year mission in Ukraine (which is the reason why he's a sophomore and I'm a senior yet we're the same age) so he speaks Russian and Ukrainian fluently. We'll be teaching in either Moscow or Voronezh, and we've made special arrangements to spend an extra week in Kiev at the end, since my husband misses Ukraine like crazy. I also found out a girl I went to China with is going to Moscow as well, and my last Head Teacher and her husband might fly over for a visit since she spent two semesters there before. I'm so . . . what's the best word to choose here? Stoked? Ecstatic? Happy in general? My life has fallen into so many wonderful things these past few years, it just seems unreal.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...