2.25.2009

That feel

Via Twyla Tharp:

 

What's the dumbest idea you've ever had? Thinking I can have it all.

What's the best idea you've ever had? Thinking I can have it all.

 

I know what she means.

 

Remember that post I made on my rapid-fire music trade-ins? Lately I've been obsessing over Tom Waits, Daniel Johnston, Deer Tick, Destroyer, and a reemergence of my love for the Pixies. And I've started up a little writing project, a gift for my new husband, working title Oh My Love! Also, my Interpersonal Communications class is putting on a talent show (how fifth grade, no?) so I'll be showcasing some of my published works and offering a little five-minute reading of something funny. Either that or I'll bake something. My sister might be a professional chef, but I have my own knack for baking. I'll post some pictures later of the heart cake, cream puffs, and Valentine's Day cupcakes I made with my hubby. Life is sweet. Ha! I'm so punny. 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...