11.04.2010

Sh*t my coworker says


So so busy. Work + NaNo have me writing writing writing. I shouldn't even be taking this blog break. I love this Barnaby Ward sketch as it's a good reflection of my mind right now. Just busy and cluttered. But I'm getting everything done! That's what counts. Seve's incredibly busy too. Read: TWO PLAYS AT THE SAME TIME. Plus school. Crazy.

Oh, and we're officially going to Florida for Christmas! Didn't think it would be possible, but my Mum and Bum-in-law have very generously secured the trip for us. Trying to think of how on earth I can ever repay them for their kindness.

Also, I was daydreaming about how funny it'd be to have a "fashion blog" dedicated to people in pajamas and sweatpants, but in really sexy poses and pretty photo shoot settings. They'd act like it's real fashion, and list where they got each item. Winnie the Pooh onesie - $15 - Walmart.

And OH YES Halloween was fantastic! Though Seve's "Proud to be an American" t-shirt drew a fine line between Garth and Joe Dirt. Luckily, Trent scrawled "Aerosmith" over it.

k TIME TO WRITE MORE bai.

2 comments:

brandilyn said...

jules, i hope you would let me submit pictures for your PJ fashion blog. because i have sweatpant couture down to an ART.

Mother in Zion said...

me too! I totally got this t-shirt dress off the clearance rack at wal mart today. I also have a delightsome pair of homemade crocheted slippers my grandma madefor me (out of ancient acrylic yarn) when I was pregnant with the first. Yarn colors: Teal, brown, and white. With pom poms. Soooo sexy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...