5.11.2010

Yes, a Pillowcase

Holy cow, so much has been on my mind lately.

The Normal Stuff That's Been On My Mind:
-Negotiating my salary at work. Makes me feel like a big girl and a child at the same time.
-My desire for the Apex 34 (back in stock in 3 WEEKS!!) and Seve's desire for the Landyachtz Switch (we're not fond of the graphic though) . . . versus our budget.
-My birthday and his birthday that could justifiably bring us these longboards . . .

The Transitional Normal/Crazy Stuff That's Been On My Mind:
-Imma gonna make a dress out of a pillow case! (via Style Rookie via Sassy)


The Crazy Stuff That's Been On My Mind:
-Seve was cast in the Barber of Seville! No, that's not crazy, this is: he plays an old man and has to shave his head. Partially. Like, appear as though he's balding with that half circle of hair remaining around the sides of his head. His precious head. Why not just let him wear a bald head piece?
-Seve's laptop is injured. The top right part of his screen has this horrible "black eye" sustained in his backpack during a longboard injury (of course . . .) It's so frustrating because the rest of the laptop works great, it's just this giant blotch on his screen so he can't see anything there. And replacing the screen will cost half of what a new laptop will. What to do, what to do?

Also, I've been thinking of reinstating the grunge party by way of my birthday this month! And minus Mary Kay. Happy Grunge Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thank you, Jules! I check out your blog, too, and I was excited to see that you had added yourself as a follower! I hope you and your husband are doing well!

Kara said...

Hey Jules! I love the pillowcase dress idea! (:

Show us how it turns out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...