5.04.2010

Little List of Favs

Yup, inspired by Brandilyn's post on favorite things, and I invite you all to do a favorites post too!

1. What's your favorite hobby?
LONGBOARDING.


2. What's your favorite TV show?
I don’t really have one. But I like Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Pushing Daises.

3. What's your favorite restaurant food?
Drunken Noodle from Original Thai . . . it’s intoxicated with flavor!

4. What's your favorite thing to shop for?
Dresses online . . .

5. What's your favorite animal?
Puppies. All the puppies in the world.

6. What's your favorite word?
Milk. I just like the sound of it.

7. What's your favorite song?


8. What's your favorite YouTube video?


9. What's your favorite movie?
I would have picked Duckie.

10. What's your favorite childhood memory?
All those road trips in the Astro! (R.I.P.)

2 comments:

brandilyn said...

i LOVE modern family, and i love that you said, 'all the puppies in the whole world.' lol

and when i hear the word 'milk,' i always think of that part in save the last dance when the scary guy tells julia stiles, "you're MILK" because she's white. but he says milk weird...? i know that's random.

Anonymous said...

I loved this list! Imma hafta do one of my own!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...