3.24.2010

Two Week Dream

I'm sick. I brought some soup to work for lunch today, but forgot the can opener. Boo. I remembered, though, at a Chinese resturaunt a block from where I work, an old man once had the most delicious looking soup . . . when I asked him what it was, he said "I don't know! I call it oatmeal and when I ask for oatmeal she brings me this stuff everyday!"

"She" is one of the super sweet owners, and oatmeal turns out to be Burmese Noodle Soup . . . which saved my lunch today. So delicious . . . and so big! The serving size is enough to feed me for three lunches. No really, I was only able to handle a third of it today before I was quite full. It had just the right amount spicy kick to clear my sinuses (if only for a moment) and just the right balance on liquid/noodles/veggies so as not to make me wanna vomit.

I'm also a little on the depressed side (if my tweets haven't already tipped you off) seeing as I go home to an empty apartment each night while Seve stage manages Children of Eden. I saw it last night and it was wonderful . . . but I just can't wait to have my Seve back. Nights without him feel like lonely dreams, even when I'm out and about with friends. Two more weeks.

image via. and  . . .

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...