2.25.2010

The Bowl

Hey guyz! So I went in requesting style #3 and, bless her heart, the stylist somehow ended up giving me style #1. Which I thought I could never pull off, yet here I am . . . rocking the BOWL.
That's right, I MySpaced it up and took some sexy photos of the BOWL. With NO SHAME in my bathroom (thus the towel) as I waited for Seve to come home and experience the BOWL firsthand. I realize it's more of a heavy bang than it is a bowl, but . . . it's only the greatest cut of my lifetime, that's what.

I know I already posted a Camera Obscura song, but . . .

2 comments:

Mother in Zion said...

Holy cow, it's adorable! Everyone's gotta take shameless myspace pictures from time to time. Where are you now? Drop me an e-mail!

Anonymous said...

I love the doo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...