5.03.2008

This should be easier

This is my favorite blog. I'm not too crazy about the look of it, but I enjoy writing in it the most.

A new semester has started and I find myself restless. It's sad that I haven't graduated yet, but what else can I expect after taking a year off and going to China? I feel good in my degree and career path, I'll be heading to New York soon for an internship expedition with Random House, and I'll be in Portland soon for my cousin's graduation. I can't wait to see everyone again, even though it will only be for a weekend.

Things have been crazy. After much prayer and deliberation, I'm going to cut parts of my life out. My scissors are ready to go, I just need to get my courage up. I never thought I would run into this problem in Rexburg, Idaho. Or any part of Idaho, for that matter.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...