10.30.2006

Symbols crashing everywhere

So I'm going back to school in January. I couldn't be more happy. I'm even leaving this place early and spending the whole month of December with my family/friends in Texas. So I have one month left in good ole' Oregon. And since that month is November, I don't know how much I'll accomplish here with the NaNoWriMo going on. But what do I need to accomplish? Save up money, go to the beach, spend time with family here, throw a party or two . . .

I'm so glad I'm going back to school. I can't wait to be around academically minded people again. I miss going to class, writing assignments, class discussions, instructor's critique, etc. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would feel this way, but I really have missed school. I never intended to take a full year off, but I did. I got engaged, went to beauty school, got unengaged, got a full time job. I've been saving up so much money for school without ever really knowing if I was going back. This was a stupid year, I hurt a lot of people with the decision to come out here. I still cry over Ben. He was my best friend, I loved him so much, and even though I agreed to breaking off our engagement, I didn't want to. I felt like I came all the way out here, dropped everything, lost everything, to come out here. And he left. I can't pity myself, I made the desicion to come back to Oregon. And I'm the one who has to pick up where I left off, be strong, move on, get my life back together. Here I go, hope the water's fine.

Read and post comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...